How do I pay my property taxes and utility bills online?
Niles Township uses Point & Pay for residents to pay both, property taxes and utility bills online or by phone. Point & Pay accepts payments made by E-Check, Debit Card and the following Credit Cards:
To pay by phone please call:
(There is a $5.00 convenience fee to pay over the phone, plus 3% to process the payment)
Point & Pay has the following convenience fee schedule:
|Type of Payment||Payment Amount||Fee|
|Phone Assistance||Any Amount||$5.00 (plus 3% of payment)|
|ECheck||Up to $10,000||$3.00|
|Credit or Debit Card through website||Any Amount||3% of Payment, Min of $2.00|
To pay online please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to: www.bsaonline.com
2. You will now be at AccessMyGov.com page for Niles Township. Go to the left side of the page where it says ACCOUNT. Click Register. You will now be at a page where you will create an account which protects your identity. You will only need to create one account to pay your taxes or utility bills.
3. Once registered you will have two options. Option #1 is that you are the homeowner and there is no fee to access your information. Option #2 allows you to access any parcel information in Niles Township however there is a $2.00 per parcel fee each time you access it. Once signed in you will be prompted to enter an address for the property that you want to search information on or you can pay taxes or utilities bills. You can search by address, name or parcel number by clicking the arrow (drop down menu) next to where it says; search by address.
4. Click on the property address you want search information on or pay taxes or utility bills. You will now be at the page that has the property information displayed. There will be three tabs: Property Information, Tax Information and Utility Information. If you want to pay taxes click on the Tax Information tab. If you want to pay utility bills click on the Utility Bill Info tab.
5. You will now be at the Tax Information or Utility Bill Information page and you will see to the right the dollar amount due in a pink colored box. It will say right below the amount due: Pay Now
6. You will now be at the page that says Make a Payment on Current Taxes or Utilities. Click the button next to the dollar amount that says Pay taxes or Utilities. You will now be at a page that gives you two options: You will be required to enter your credit card information to make a payment.
There is a 3% convenience fee to pay taxes. The convenience fee for utilities bills is much smaller. This is not a fee the Township charges but rather the credit card servicing company.